Qualifications for Fall 2017 Program Applicants:
- Applicant should be in the 6th or 7th grade as of May 1, 2017.
- Applicant should be in the top 5% of their class and exhibit exceptional leadership characteristics
- Qualified applicants must be self-motivated and self-disciplined. In addition, applicants must express a sincere desire to be part of the NDignite Connection community while they are participating in the program.
Please allow a minimum of 25 minutes to complete the application and have the following items prepared before you begin working on your application:
- School counselor name and email address (if your school does not have a guidance counselor, please have your principal's name and e-mail address available)
- Most recent report card
- Your school's address and phone number
- A parent/guardian to help complete application information
Upon submission of your application, an e-mail will be sent to your counselor/principal requesting a copy of your most recent transcript/report card and a completed recommendation form. Please be sure to follow-up with your counselor/principal to confirm receipt of the e-mail.
Applications and all supporting documents must be submitted by May 12, 2017.
Note: Files will be reviewed once all application materials are received.
Important Dates and Deadlines for NDignite Connection:
February 28, 2017
Online application available
May 12, 2017
Online application and application materials due
July 10, 2017
Decision letters mailed to students (post-marked by this date)
Online orientation for newly enrolled students
Fall programming begins
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Office of Outreach and Engagement Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org or 574-631-6697.