NDignite Connection Special Application
Qualifications for Spring 2017 Applicants:
- Applicant should be in 6th-8th grade as of February 28, 2017
- Student should be in the top 5% of their class and exhibit exceptional leadership characteristics
- Qualified applicants must be self-motivated and self-disciplined. In addition, applicants must express a sincere desire to be part of the NDignite Connection community while they are participating in the program.
Interested students must submit an online application, a school transcript and a recommendation form. Standardized test scores (SAT, ACT, PLAN or PSAT) are encouraged but not required, and can be e-mailed to email@example.com.
Please allow a minimum of 25 minutes to complete the application and have the following items prepared before you begin your application process:
- School counselor name and email address (if your school does not have a guidance counselor, please have your principal's name and e-mail address available)
- Most recent report card
- Your school's address and phone number
- A parent/guardian to help complete application information
Upon submission of your application, an e-mail (with the blank recommendation form attached) will be sent to your counselor/principal requesting a copy of your transcript/report card and the completed copy of the recommendation form. Please be sure to follow-up with your counselor/principal to confirm receipt of the e-mail.
Applications and all supporting documents must be submitted by May 12, 2017.
Note: Files will be reviewed once all application materials are received.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Office of Outreach and Engagement Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org or 574-631-6697.