NDignite Connection 2016/2017 Student Resources
We're so excited you'll be joining us for NDignite Connection 2016/2017 programming! On this page, you'll find resources to help you get started. If you have any questions or ever feel lost or stuck, please contact us at email@example.com.
Before the first NDignite Connection session, please be sure to complete the following steps in this order:
1. Watch the Virtual Orientation Session.
- If this is your first year in NDignite Connection, please click here to watch the New Student Virtual Orientation Session.
- If you are a returning NDignite Connection participant, please click here to watch the Returning Student Virtual Orientation Session.
2. Read the 2016/2017 Program Overview and Expectations.
3. Complete the 2016/2017 Enrollment Agreement. This is your official ticket into 2016/2017 NDignite Connection programming. All new and returning students need to complete the 2016/2017 Enrollment Agreement.
4. Create an account in the NDignite Connection Online Learning Center.
- If you are a returning student and you've already created an account, you can use your email and password to login.
- Once you've logged in, please be sure to explore the Online Learning Center and watch the video tutorials by clicking the "Help" button in the upper right hand corner.
5. Join the NDignite Connection Google+ Community
6. Keep us posted if your contact information changes. You can email any changes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NDignite Connection Links
Spring 2017 NDignite Connection Calendar