The Notre Dame Community // Resource Page
On this page, you'll find resources to help you gain a better understanding of what you can expect from your Notre Dame Community experience, as well as resources to help you navigate the enrollment process. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Click here to watch the virtual orientation session by March 16 to get a better understanding of what you can expect from your participation in The Notre Dame Community.
Complete the Enrollment Agreement
The Enrollment Agreement is your official ticket into The Notre Dame Community. After you've watched the virtual orientation session, please be sure to complete the Enrollment Agreement. Instructions on how to access The Notre Dame Community will be emailed to enrolled students on March 17 (please note: this email will only be sent to students who complete the Enrollment Agreement by March 16).
Get to Know the Student Ambassadors
As a member of The Notre Dame Community, you will have the opportunity to get to know some of the best and brightest students Notre Dame has to offer on a more personal level. These students are known as our Student Ambassadors, and they are excited to tell you more about their varied paths to Notre Dame, what shaped their academic and extra-curricular interests, and how they're making their mark on campus and beyond. Click here to learn more about our ten Notre Dame Student Ambassadors.
Explore The Notre Dame Community
After you've received your personalized link to set up your Notre Dame Community profile, you can access the community in the future by clicking here. If you have questions about the community or did not receive your personalized link after completing the Enrollment Agreement, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Why was I selected to participate in The Notre Dame Community pilot program?
- Why was The Notre Dame Community created?
- What does it mean to be a part of a “pilot” program?
- What will be expected of me as a participant in The Notre Dame Community?
- What can I expect from my time as a participant in The Notre Dame Community?
- How does The Notre Dame Community work?
- How much does it cost to participate in The Notre Dame Community?
- How much time will I be expected to dedicate to The Notre Dame Community?
- What happens after I participate in the pilot program?
- Does my participation in The Notre Dame Community mean that I am no longer an NDignite Connection participant?
- What happens if I decide The Notre Dame Community isn’t right for me?
|March 16, 2017||Last day to watch the virtual orientation session and submit your Enrollment Agreement.|
|March 17, 2017||Instructions on how to access The Notre Dame Community will be emailed to enrolled students.|
|March 20, 2017||The Notre Dame Community goes live!|
|June 11, 2017||The Notre Dame Community pilot program ends.|